Tuesday, December 1, 2009





Hello All,

So I had a little bit of time today to put together my first sets of Christmas cards. My inspiration comes from Kristina Werner http://www.kwernerdesign.com. I used the card from Day 6 of her Holiday Card Series as inspiration. I used papers from the My Mind's Eye, Colorful Christmas collection and my Cricut 'Wild Card' cartridge to put these cards together. I had a ton of fun making these colorful cards.

Now, I want to see some of the colorful creations that all of you are putting together for the holidays. Respond to this post with pics of some of your latest holiday creations! I can't wait to see what you all are creating :-)

1 comment:

  1. The album for your godson is amazing! You did a wonderful job and it was nice to actually see photos put into the album! Also, your video was excellent, and you said this was the first one?,it was an excellent video!

    ReplyDelete